CBD has been the latest Buzzword. All of a sudden, its presence is felt everywhere. CBD has made appearance in capsules, gummies, bath bombs, tinctures, oil, coffee, edibles and even chocolates. It is been touted as the magic drug for instant pain relief, slows down Alzheimer’s symptoms and the need of the hour to calm the nerves of this anxious generation.
CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant which is referred as medicinal marijuana. The presence of cannabinoids with CBD being the chief cannabinoid is the reason behind its medicinal uses. CBD is non-psychotic and doesn’t have the harmful impacts of marijuana like intoxication, memory impairment and getting high that is caused by THC cannabinoid.
Start with Vaping CBD:
Compared to other ingestion methods Vaping CBD offers higher bio-availability which implies the compound is absorbed more by the body than other methods. Though the initial cost of vape devices is expensive, it is cost-effective in the long run. Purchase you first CBD vape pen from JustCBD store. Their sleek vape pens priced at $19.99 come in 3 flavors and are effective.
Basics of CBD vape pen:
It is not a novel concept for those who are familiar with e-cigarettes which make use of e-liquids containing nicotine. E-cigarettes resemble cigarettes but are longer and made of plastic or metal. They are considered to be a safer alternative of smoking. The vaporizer contains a tank to hold e-liquid, a battery, and an atomizer to heat the e-liquid.
The e-liquid is first heated up and then the vapors emitted are inhaled. Some types are prefilled and need no preparations to use it and can be discarded after few hundred puffs while some pens have refillable cartridges and are re-usable.
Using vape pens:
Depending upon the vape pen you choose, there are different controls and different ways to use it. When you purchase a new vape pen, the box contains information on the amount of CBD present in the cartridge and how many puffs are to be inhaled during every use.
- Disposable vape pens are the cheapest option and they come pre-filled with CBD vape oil. They usually are pre-charged and all you have to do is to inhale it to activate it.
- Some require you to press a power button for 5 times to activate it while some have a screen. New users can opt for pens with a power button to turn it on or disposable vape pens.
- Vape pens from JustCBD store have buttons that are to be pressed when you inhale it and then drawn like a normal cigarette.
- Reusable CBD vape pens require the user to measure the CBD e-juice manually and fill it in the vape pen’s tank. The oil is expected to get vaporized in 5 to 10 minutes after turning it on and can then be inhaled.
- Experienced users may opt for ones with temperature settings and other specifics. There is a rotating voltage adjustment at the bottom which can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the vape. Exceeding the levels of maximum recommended voltage levels is likely to burn out the battery.
If you are looking for instant pain relief or mood-booster, vaping CBD oil is the ideal solution. Using a vape pen is easy, convenient and highly beneficial.